Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:49 PM
I dunnoe.. Honestly, i cancelled my old blog add because i didnt want to be reminded of the past anymore.
What am i gonna do? I'm so not into conversations this few days, always wanting to stay at home, don't wanna go anywhere.. Is this hiding? Hiding from the real world?
I need some kinda love. Why cant i just get that from young? Parents do not even care. The only thing they do is be so bloody strict. I'm for god's sake turning 19 in 3 months time. Cant even i get that kind of freedom? I'm so freaking pissed at my own life. People do ask me not to compare. But what can i do. U just compare myself with any 19 year old. Even 17 or 18 year olds. You'll know how pathetic am i now.
Conversations with parents do not exceed 10 sentences. Why? Because my parents dun even bother talking to me. Every single day we'll be separated in 3 different places, my dad in the living room, mum in the master bedroom and myself in my room. Outings stopped at the age of 6. I can still remember mum and dad never liked me to hold both their hands. WTH. That's just my life. Being the only child sucks even more. ARGH!!! That probably the reason why i always go over to my aunt's place. To be myself. I never liked this home of mine. I never like my freaking life. It sucks. Big time
Things to know about meI get bored easily during conversations
I never like to be disturbed when i'm doing something
I hate to wait for people for more than 15 minutes
I hate people being late without informing me
I hate last minute notifications
I never liked my family
I hate being alone
I am lazy
I never liked going out [only once in a while]
I like going to my aunt's place [cox that's the only place i like]
I hate people who are proud of themselves
I hate nagging
I hate people who dun mind their own business
I'm someone who dun probe into other's personal business
I dun like to talk in the morning
I dun like chocolates
I dun like to eat after 9pm
That's all i can come up with.. For the time being. All my bad points. WTH..
~ Bless me, bless us..