Wednesday, June 28, 2006 8:25 AM
So long didnt blog. Couldnt come online this few days. Damn busy. Haven been online for 4 days le. Haha.
Anyway, got back results. Man. My results are no NO good man! All Cs. Maybe except for RWPS. It sucks.
Went for duty yesterday. Last minute then inform. Haebi owe me lor!!! Anyway, went to bugis after school to get my face powder's sponge. Then headed to the airport with the others. Ate subway and went for duty. Duty was ok. Thereafter, at 9.30+ suddenly had aLOT of passengers. Crazy. We were practically serving 1 pax after another. Then at 9.40, pat and i made a bet on how many pax we'll serve until we log out. I said 2, she 1. In the end i served 1, she 2. So we were both wrong. Train back to chinese garden. Back home. Slept only at 2 la.
Couldnt wake up in the morning because my mum didnt wake me up! i only jumped up at 6.50. Mum wanted to sent me via cab. I didnt open my mouth to answer her. Just shaked my hand inidicating dun wan then i walked off. Very late le la! What to do. I dun like to talk in the morning ma.....
Having poly 50 training later. I'm so tired!! Sleeping early today. So i wouldnt be online again. School's getting hectic!
~ Bless me, bless us..