Sunday, June 18, 2006 7:34 PM
Isn't really any good. Woke up late today. Stayed at home. Didnt want to go out. Was supposed to do RWPS. Postponed it for so many days le. After blogging, will probably go and do. Sian
Yesterday off to duty. Karl came back from bangkok. Bought something like ang ku kui like that. Then he went home with his family. His sis is so cute la. hah. Then saw Alice tang. She came back from london. Went she saw me, she came and hug me lor. -_-" There was this teenager who came up to ask wad was CYA about. I think he wanted to join ba. Then i said it was a CCA from poly de then he was like.. oh.. Was walking around with ling li all the way. Talked about alot of things. I feel that we think alike. Perhaps the both of us are 87's ba. Agree with her on so many things. Walked all the way till 10.. Bought polar back home. Was home at about 12 ba. Slept late also. Couldn't sleep. Was tossing and turning till about 4 in the morning then i guessed i fell asleep...
Anyway, thanks for everyone's concern. I think i'm doing slightly better ba. I might be smiling when i'm out because i don't want to affect the rest of the people around me ba. So yea.. Will blog again.
~ Bless me, bless us..