Thursday, July 27, 2006 11:04 PM
By right i shouldnt be online now. However by left, what am i to do?.. I'm still doing BLAW CA2 Part A with derrick. So tell me. How am i supposed to be offline and sleeping?!
Wanted to do replacement tomorrow. BUT. Have to do that freaking CA tomorrow after school. And i still have to revise QA. Blardy hell.
Got back FP CA2 results already. 85 marks. And i did it myself [except for ber helping to check the formulation and check for policies]. So, all group members owe me big time OKAY?!
And so. After this, i still have RWPS to clear. And yj is telling me that i'm crazy. What to do?! Luckily you're there to help me.. =)
Yes! I'm VERY agitated right now. I'm going crazy soon. If i have to do another project, i think i'll just go and bang the wall. Cant take it.
One last thing. Kill me if you see me online after next friday. That is 4th August 2006. I'm serious. But then again, dun kill me if u see me online on or after 24th aug 2006!!!!
And god bless me for RWPS presentation. Off to watch commander in chief... Nice show.

And yah.. Just found this. Cute can?!!
~ Bless me, bless us..