Saturday, July 01, 2006 1:50 PM
Nothing much happened this week except some stupid stuff and very minor ones. Basically i got back all my papers and they really suck. 1 A, 2 Bs, 3 Cs and 1 D. That is how bad it is.
BLAW tutor say i was on drugs, fri was the unlucklyist day for me (basically i fell down).
Anyway, had meeting about ATC yesterday. Nothing much just the usual. Meeting ended at around 9pm. Reached home about close to 9.30. Yj was telling me that she so long never see me le. Everytime see me because of np stuff very sian. Ya lor... But basically our timetables clash with each other. So basically i have no time to see her. I think the next time i'll see her would be on er's birthday which is in aug. Anyway, i asked her to call me if she wants to talk to me lor....
Talked to dad about my braces thingy. He asked me to go do asap (meaning before aug). But i told him that it's very inconvenient. Then he said he wanna pay for me but i declined. Cox its what i wan to do so i should be the one paying for it. I said i will pay about 2 thousand and then he can pay the rest but he asked me to use the money in my mum and mine joint account. But i seriously dun wanna use the money.. Haix...
I love my parents. But sometimes they make me feel that i will owe them alot. They're always giving in to me about most of the things i wanna do. Yes. They will buy for me whatever i want no matter what it takes. But the problem is that as i grow up, i feel really bad to take their money again and again. They always say nevermind but.. Haix... I dunnoe lor.. The feeling... Sigh.....
Enough talk about this stuff le... Back to school work. I'm almost done with rwps. Hopefully i can finish it by tomorrow. Should not be going out le. After completing the project, would be off to studying. I CANNOT get lousy results anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Bless me, bless us..