Tuesday, September 19, 2006 2:43 PM
CONFIRMED..It's confirmed.. He resigned.. I also dun wanna force him since he's not happy working there.. So ya... No more spending for me... So, i'm back to square one.. Gotta feed myself....
I talked to my dad about the disneyland attachment thing.. I said everything's not confirm unless i pass through that interview.. And he says i can go for the interview first... And see how it goes.. I told him it's not everyday that i can get a chance to work overseas.. And on top of that, disneyland.. So, same as pat.. It's now up to whether they want or don't want me... I don't think i'll be trying for the china wan cox it's only two months and i have to search for another company to complete my 6 months attachment.. Too inconvenient.. So, yea....
And pat, we shall 'hu xiang zhi chi dui fang..' =D
~ Bless me, bless us..