Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:18 PM
Didnt attend TTP yesterday. Went to school instead. Oh ya. I think i saw alex at fc 4 yesterday and i think he recognises me..
Finally got to sit down and had a good talk with our dear sec 4s. Hopefully they can change for the better. Don't waste my efforts.. I gave out all/most of the badges i owe them. Hopefully will boost their morale.
Oh yea.. Exam venues are out. As usual, we have a paper all the way at T1A.. The rest T15 or T17.. I started studying today, but nothing gets into my brain. Shit. And most of the modules are memorising modules. I'm dead for sure.
Upcoming.22/1- TTP lecture
23/1- UCCD exam, Meeting with TOs
26/1- Probably back to unit for sec 1s interview
30/1- PSCM exam
1/2- TTP exam
5/2- ECM exam
7/2- FM exam
8/2- HRM exam
9/2- Back to unit (rifle drills)
In the meantime, i'll be spending my time mugging and will not be online. Therefore, don't miss me and contact me through phone. Thankew.!
~ Bless me, bless us..