Sunday, January 14, 2007 3:19 PM
Saturday.Ok. I was talking to OC about going ophir. I told this to jo. And she said maybe can go together. I dunnoe. Maybe, maybe not. Anyway. It's either ophir or ubin. Just got to plan a hike.
Mum wans to buy a dryer cox of the rainy season. So, i think she going to look for 1 later..
I dun think i'm going cambodia. When i asked dad,
Dad: "you got so many cca things to do during holidays already still want to go. Go and take up courses better, or take up driving".
Me: "Driving must will at least take me 1 year lor. Then if i go US then how?".
Dad: "Go take the theory first la".
Me: "Theory only valid a few months la."
Dad: "Then go and take computer courses la. From last time i ask you to take already".
Me: "Dun wan la. So boring."
Dad: "Next time you will need this right?".
Me: "I already learn in school already take wad?".
Dad: "Go and take excel".
Me: "Learned before".
Dad: "Accounting in excel?".
Me: "Learnt before".
Dad: [nothing to say]
LOL right?! My dad damn funny la..
~ Bless me, bless us..