Monday, February 12, 2007 9:42 PM
Out with 12 today.Out to kbox with class 12. I was damn high today. Sing sing sing until my brain gonna burst. Fun time. Especially with all the weird sound i was making the whole entire time. Went off with bi.. I forgot i was supposed to get all the documents from admin. -_-"
Went for parade last friday. O level results release. So i had to take the sec 3s. Commands commands commands. Too long never shout, after a mere 1 hour my voice was going hoarse. Not to the extent of having no voice. Constant shouting the dressing command with "all to move to your position by 3 seconds". I could have shouted the command more than 10 times. I managed to use my favourite sizing command. Lol! I admit the sun was damn hot that day. One thing to add. I dun care if the cadets treat me like their enemy. Just to let them think that all these is done for their benefit. I think i scared the sec 1s. Cox i was shouting at the seniors at the start of the parade. They must be thinking "this women how come so different from the day of the interview". LOL! After parade, took a ride from ms mastuty. Otherwise i would have to take bus alone and have to wait for the bloody bus for god knows how long.
I heard from my mum yesterday that my cousin got 33 for his O levels. I dunnoe how the hell did he get that type of results. I thought 30 that my other cousin got was bad enough. Now 33? Alamak. Really dunnoe how.
Will be spending the next few days spring cleaning and shopping?? I haven bought my CNY clothes yet. So sad...
Want to go sentosa! Anyone interested?
~ Bless me, bless us..