Saturday, March 17, 2007 1:20 PM
Damn touched..I logged on to friendster and found this in my pending testimonial...

I almost cried can? Indeed. I found that we've really grown. Especially yijuan and myself. Still remember the time we were in sec 3. So many things happened that forced us to be independent. Yijuan and i had nothing but ourselves to depend on. The only ones we could really turn to was each other. But i'm glad its all over. I think np has brought me much joy. Compared to now, i find that i was a much happier person when i was in sec school. Perhaps now without my buddies around me all the time. Those who know me best are not beside me. Some problems which i face may only be shared with them but they are not beside me and you guys should know that talking about your problems over the phone can sometimes be not feasible. At other times i think that i may have been happier studying in JC. At least by now, i have already graduate and waiting for placement in a local U. But forget it. I only have one more year to go. or rather, 9 more months of poly life to go. Minus the time i will be at disney, just 4 more months from the day school starts. Back to topic.. Now, seeing so many batches graduate makes us proud of them. Watching them from the time the were in sec 1 until now, poly or JC students. Soon, 1 more batch is gonna graduate.
During ATC meeting yesterday, we were talking about the others who were intending to go for CI course this june. When yj said strike off our names, it suddenly hit me. I'm gonna retire from BB NP soon. Can i let it go? Even during the orientation camp this year, i was talking to Mr Lee telling him that initally, after a year of CI-ship, we were intending not to carry on. But we just can't let go. 8 years is really a long time. It's not so easy to let go. I can't imagine if one day i'm no longer serving, what will i be doing? The time i spent in this CCA really brought me joy and sorrow. Ups and downs we've endured. It isn't so easy to forget. If i could stay on, i would really love to. But i guess its really time for yj and i to retire. NP has really made me a different person. I wouldnt be who i am now if it werent for this CCA. Wouldnt have made so many friends. =)

My best partner since sec 3. Even though we had our own ups and downs. Those arguments because of disagreement. To this point of time we know each other inside out from temper to the way we do things. Knowing what each other is thinking. As what weijie say. We complement each other.. Glad to have you as my best partner. =) I think i would never forget the times together.
This is to my juniors in BB NP who might be reading this. Remember this. Conflicts might be inevitable. But as long as you believe in yourself, i believe that this faith would bring you to greater heights. As time pass, you'll find that being in an uniform group might be the best thing that happened to you because you go through ups and downs with your own squadmates. When you graduate and move on to a higher institution, you'll miss the life you had in secondary school. Work well with your partner and you'll know what i mean in this post in time to come.
Ah.. Enough of this.. Talking about ATC meeting.. I think some people will be bullied during the camp. So, i may be at sec 3 side.. Kayaking? Hah. I haven kayak since i was in sec 3. Thats 5 years for you. But it beats land ex. I'm no longer an ATF trainer cox i didnt attend the refresher course. So i cant really conduct ATF and my topography sux like hell. Think it's better for me to stay in the water. Can get my sun tan as well.. About 7 hours in the sun. Shiok. But i have to wait till june. I think yj and i will drop dead during our june holidays. If she's going ophir with me that is. Going ophir during the first week for 5 days, come back training camp then the next week ATC. The best thing is that school reopen already. Best..
Going duty later. Another hour's journey to the airport.
~ Bless me, bless us..