Tuesday, March 20, 2007 4:24 PM
New song.Have been watching the tv advertisment on this singer. This song's really nice. If i'm not wrong. It was an english oldie.. Nevertheless.. It's a nice song...
Told dad yesterday that i'm going for duty for 3 consecutive days that is fri, sat and sun and he said i am crazy. But what to do? I got to do many many replacements before i go off. I calculated. I have to do a total of 44 times if it's till oct and i cant do sep and oct (9 times). Balance of 35 times. Attendance needs to be 90% (40 times). I've done 2 replacements, doing another 2. Still short of 1 to make up or rather 3. One becox JL, the other because of ATC. I rather do replacements during the holidays. Anyway, so sorry to lingli. Couldnt replace her a few times le. Been busy with sec sch cca. But now should be alright le...
Going out with yj tomorrow. Catching a movie. Off to aunt's house on thurs for laksa? Fri-Sun duty. Great. Keep me busy!!
~ Bless me, bless us..