Sunday, May 20, 2007 3:06 AM
Late nights.Why am i not asleep so late today? I myself do not know.. Haha..
Lunch today at Dragon Phoenix Chinese Restaurant. Tim Sum was super duper nice.
Went down to raffles city robinsons to change my aunt's airpot. Then down to bukit merah's NTUC to shop for fruits [Ok.. Irene, if u're seeing this, i bought the sushi stuff already. LOL!]. Then down to alexandra hospital to visit brandon, justin's cousin. Surprislying, he still remembers me.. Haha.. =)
Uncle sent cousin to simei [his girlfriend's house] and then me to the airport. Thanks! Then i didnt had to take train down. Haha..
Duty with su, stupid crapper. Haha.. And CKIN2U's nice!! =D
3.29am. I'm still online. And too many people chasing me to sleep already la...
Schedule for e-learning week:
Mon- Sentosa
Tue- Makeup TLE, star cruise visit
Wed-Shopping
Thurs- Gems [I think got presentation]
Fri- Shifting of BBSS
Sat-Duty
Sun-Out with mum
And e-learning's supposed to be the week for me to rest.. What sia....
~ Bless me, bless us..