Thursday, July 05, 2007 1:52 AM
Crapper.
I think i'm going crazy these few days.. Have been crapping with kel.. This is what came out of the conversation today.
"I recently met a new crapping partner named kelvin. He and i both set up a company called Thicked Skinned Crappers Incorporated. We're currently looking for members to join our crapper family. Membership fees starts from 20 bucks for a month's worth of crap. Intersted parties, please contact kelvin or myself at _______"
Okay.. He's going to kill me if he sees this.. Haha..
And we carried on crapping about setting up a crapper school. Oh what crap... I think he's the only one which i can crap like hell online.. And it's thanks to him that i'm sometimes relieved off me pissing off with TLE.. Especially the pork prata thingy.. ahah!!
Oh man, yj.. I'm sorry.. dun get jealous okay? You know what i mean.. Haha.. =p
I just did something just now.. And i feel like going to do it again.. Super horrible feeling.. And no, i can't say anything about it.. If i say, people will start to scold me. I just kena said by someone just now.. So yea..
Going to sleep. or people will kill me.. Till next time!
~ Bless me, bless us..