Saturday, August 04, 2007 3:55 PM
Massive headache.
Head was exploding last night.
Ain't any better now.
Cant take it no more.
Feel like banging it against the wall.
ITP briefing in the morning at 10.
Conrad was making noise again.
Whatever.
Disney briefing at 11, lecture at 12 equals to no lunch.
Well, lunch after lecture.
Then to tennis court.
Didnt play, shagged, watched the 2 guys play.
Ice cream then went over to meet yj.
My 8th and final farewell last night.
Not what i expected.
Was saying that we should just sit there.
In the end....
Disappointment arises.
What else can i do?
Seriously, i came back thinking.
What exactly have i done all these years.
I rather i wasnt appreciated.
I rather i wasnt recognised.
I rather see results.
I guess i can pray hard now.
And i'm still slacking my ass off now.
What the hell..
Cant be bothered.
Oh lord. Help me.
What's wrong with me.
Because of headache?
Why the sudden thought of 4 years ago?
Why am i behaving this way?
Past back to haunt me.
Deceived.
Feel like tearing.
Disney come quick.
Or 1610 on 24th come quick.
I want u here now.
I need u here now.
I want the happy me back.
Hopefully.
Leave me alone for now.
~ Bless me, bless us..