Wednesday, September 19, 2007 11:30 AM
Current Date: 18 Sept 2007
Current Time: 1130pm
Okay.. I'm super shagged now but i still make a tiny weeny effort to blog okay? Work today was pretty much okay.. Saw michelle but she was working in a different zone today.. The worst thing was that carlos, joey and marco were not working.. Super sad la... But still fine.. Got to know more people...
Was initially supposed to end at 12am today.. But realised its a mistake but the timetabler.. So.. I end at 945 instead... Still super shagged.. Gotta do closing.. Climb up and down.. Working till park closes tomorrow.. Happy! =D And thurs and fri would be off days for me.. Double yay!!! But its back to work on sat all the way till wed.... Hmm... Hopefully i'll do fine la... Haha...
Its really time to sleep soon.. Have to be up at 11 tomorrow.. [Okay.. I know its kinda late.. But i really not enough sleep la.. Forgive? Hee..]
Okay.. Goodnight everyone.. Updates again soon.... =]
~ Bless me, bless us..