Sunday, September 09, 2007 10:47 PM
Current Date: 9 September 2007
Current Time: 1047am
OJT yesterday.. Whole day at Tomorrowland walking around, working behind the cash register. In just an hour, i found 5 people with the same name as me.. So common.. I should consider changing my name... Back home at about 6 plus and no one was at home.. Decided to go down to downtown disney with chris, julian and karl.. when i was about to leave the house, miriam and wanyi came back.. But no choice.. I didnt have dinner yet.. So went out to have dinner with the guys.. Ate english fish and chips and walked around downtown... Saw a pooh bear.. Damn cute.. I'm so gonna get it soon.. Haha... Wasnt feeling well throughout. Came back home, bathed and slept..
Woke up at about 8 plus this morning to do the university assignments and the logbook thingy to send to chih wee.. I'm left with one more assignment and that's it.. Deadline's tomorrow and i'm off tomorrow.. So no worries.. Still can do tomorrow... Going to another day of OJT later at 230pm. And working till 10pm tonight.. Luckily i have the day off tomorrow...
Going to slack awhile before washing up and going to work later... Be back tonight or tomorrow.. See you guys!!
~ Bless me, bless us..