Wednesday, November 21, 2007 4:38 AM
Current Date: 20 November 2007
Current Time: 1538
So.. I was friendster hopping just now and found out that many people have changed since the last time i saw them. I have been away for close to 3 months, no where near home and i'm still 24 hours away.. God knows what is happening back in singapore. But though this, i'm still enjoying my life here in the states except the food. Yea... I still miss food back home and the food here is making everyone gain weight.. hahah!!! Working later and 1845.. So decided to do some work.. At least i finished my speech for next week already.. haha.. So i wouldnt have to rush next week...
I was blog hopping and found this in one of the blogs.
No matter how things get out of hand at times,
Some things cant be change.
Things like affairs of the heart.
When you love someone, you'll love them to the ends of the world
And nothing will change the fact that you love them.
Even when 2 people are no longer together,
What matters most is that they still love each other.
My other half has gone up to a different world.
I'm down here loving him as aways.
1 day, 10 days, 1 year, 10 years.
Nothing has changed since the day i started to learn how to love.
I love you my dear..
Love your love ones you people!
Off to get ready for work.. Chao!
~ Bless me, bless us..