Monday, December 03, 2007 11:15 AM
Studying mood??
Just got back home from work.. Rarely do you see me back home that early eh??.. Gotta start studying for the final exams soon.. Which is like this week?? And then we would not have anymore classes anymore.. That's one good thing.. But the thought of studying really kills me.. Gotta devote my next week to studying..
And so... I'll be finishing my programme here in 40 days according to my friends here who can't wait to go home. And dun worry guys... i haven got an american accent. That only happens when i am talking to my american collegues at work.. I dunnoe how i am able to change it but that's what i do.. =D
Been here for 3 months now and it just seemed like i was here yesterday. Having so much fun here. Just working, relaxing, playing, going out and staying out late.. "Family" trips and outings every week with the family is just great. Love them to hell. I wouldn't wanna be with any other people except you guys. Nothing beats you guys!
Just got tickets to the 12's Graduation. I'll be graduating from the programme soon! OMG!!!!
Seriously speaking, i would not wanna go back home if i could.. But neither am i able to work in the work environment that i am working now. Not because of anything but just because i need a change of environment.. I can go work in F&B, operations or whatsoever, as long as it is out of merchandise..
Now when i head back to singapore, i would have to think about Uni.. Can't decide whether i wanna go on to study business or science.. Science was always my love but i was more interested in medical science. Since i couldnt make it in to what i wanted in poly and the stupid me didnt choose to go into a JC. I had to go in to a business course. Luckily for me, i made it into tourism which is not of that boring business modules. I still have some time to think. Till i make it back to singapore.
Now, i am supposed to study practicum for thursday's test. Blog again soon..
~ Bless me, bless us..