Sunday, April 27, 2008 11:41 PM
I miss 2nd september 2007.
I miss 2nd September 2007 (US time), the day we all had to pull 2 luggages all over the airport just to find the disney counter, getting laughed at my the people in the airport that time.
I miss the day we stepped into APT 419.
I miss our first home cooked dinner at Vista Way (Ian's place).
I miss our first visit to EPCOT for fireworks where suddenly the fireworks go crazy cause of the sudden heavy rain and where all of us got drenched.
I miss the first time i saw wishes where i got wet again.
I miss the days that we had to walk around magic kingdom for orientation.
I miss the training days.
I miss the first day of work where i screwed everything up.
I miss the first week of classes.
I miss our cast party at Tomorrowland.
I miss our short holiday to Tampa.
I miss the dares we did in the room.
I miss moving to APT 402 cause our aircon wasnt working in 419.
I miss going/working for Mickey's Not so scary Halloween Party.
I miss going/working for Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party.
I miss all of us shivering in the cold during the christmas party, running around like monkeys when we were queuing for pictures with stitch.
I miss the "holiday celebrations" where all of us had free food.
I miss working crazy hours like till 4am in the morning during party days.
I miss going to parks before or after work.
I miss the day where all CPs and ICPs of Tomorrowland took a final photo together.
I miss the day where all the college programmers left.
I miss the day where the remaining international collegues programmers left.
I miss the day where our roomates left for vista way.
I miss the day where we had to pack up all our stuff and leave treehouse villas, our home for 4 months.
I miss Magic Kingdom.
I miss EPCOT.
I miss Animal Kingdom.
I miss MGM studios, now known as Disney Hollywood studios.
I miss Wishes fireworks.
I miss Illuminations fireworks.
I miss dinner at EPCOT, MGM studios.
I miss flying to San fransico with 13 luggages.
I miss cycling around the golden gate bridge.
I miss going to fisherman's wharf.
I miss flying to L.A.
I miss going around hollywood looking at the celebrity homes.
I miss going to venice beach.
I don't miss the flight back to singapore.
I don't miss singapore at all.
Now what shall i do here??
Haha... Thoughts.....
~ Bless me, bless us..